Older women and some younger women after childbirth experience a sensation of ‘something coming down’.
Symptoms of a prolapse are:
- A feeling of fullness in the vagina
- Difficulty retaining a tampon
- Backache and discomfort
- Difficulty at intercourse
- A fleshy protrusion between the vaginal lips
- Urinary leakage
- Problems emptying the bowel
- A floppy loose looking vagina
If you are experiencing these symptoms phone us for an appointment to see our woman gynaecologist for diagnosis and help. Kind and sympathetic treatment by a woman gynaecologist with over 20 years experience.