Ultrasound Scan Service
Many women are anxious in early pregnancy.
The kind of questions they ask are:-
- Am I really pregnant?
- Is the pregnancy alive with a heart beat?
- How many weeks pregnant am I?
- Is this brown discharge a sign of a miscarriage starting?
- Am I having twins?
- I am having pain over my womb - is everything alright?
We are offering an ultrasound scan service for all the conditions below:
- Early pregnancy viability
- Dating of pregnancy
- Bleeding in pregnancy
- Reassurance after previous miscarriages
- Growth scan of the fetus at 35 weeks
- Subfertility and infertility
- Follicle tracking to detect ovulation patterns
- Fertility assessment for the older woman (includes blood tests)
- Pelvic pain
- Postmenopausal bleeding
- Abnormal uterine bleeding
The cost of a scan is £200
Telephone: 0207 722 8328 to book an appointment.